Saturday, May 19, 2007

pj and peggy...

PJ Wright sliding on a resonator, with Dave Pegg, in Leek, on Wednesday night.
PJ is a fine guitarist, vocalist and writer - his latest solo album "Hedge of Sound" is rattling the cones in my house a lot at the mo' - you could do worse than get yourself a copy.
I managed to get a few shots - including this one (left) which I like a lot - about half the audience seemed to be taking pictures.
Sadly I had to leave at half time because of a minor-ish family crisis, and didn't get to chat to PJ and thank him for using one of my images on PJ & Peggy's latest CD - so - Thanks PJ, long may you prosper, and may the licks always come nice and easy...


click the pic to embiggen it - snapped with a D80/Nikkor 70-300 @ 300mm, ISO3200, handheld.

4 comments:

purkul said...

hya blueshawk,

sliding....well that ul av 2 be 1 i put on the shelf 4 now as i'm having trouble with bar chords at the mo (although had a break through today found that if i turn my finger on its side a bit it actually produces a semi reliable note rather than a muffled buzz at best!)

luv the resenator v pretty, think i saw 1 of them last week, real juxtaposition of high tech metal and natural wood type thing.

anyway enough with my ramblings

luv the pic 2!

are you coming in the office on tues?

purkul
x

emma said...

may the licks always come nice and esy - I like that Tone. Good to see you today. M x.

klahanie said...

Hello Tone-
Were you in Leek ('The Queen of the Moorlands'), on Wednesday night? Might explain the parade that passed through town. I assume this parade was in your honour?
Okay, there wasn't really a parade..but I think you deserve one. (I'll be the guy at the end of the parade with the large bin and a shovel!) Best wishes adanac67.

Anonymous said...

Good guys,Good article~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###############################################
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^
Welcome to my WEBSTOR
THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND cheaper goods
web: www.rolex8.com
MAIL:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
MSN:rolex8shop@hotmail.com