Wednesday, February 07, 2007

bad day...

I'm lying in bed with thick pyjamas and Pen's fluffy pink bed-socks on 'cos it's so bloody cold - I don't want to put the central heating on to heat one room/one person - me being at home all the time is really caning the gas bill. It's a very bad day today - the worst in months - I have finally phoned the hospital to see if I can have another steroid injection, and I'm waiting for them to phone back - it's a really hard choice to make knowing the seriousness of steroid side-effects.
Good job I've got David Attenborough and Planet Earth in bed with me (it's a king-size bed), otherwise I'd be right bored...

2 comments:

purkul said...

hya,

sorry to hear things are so pants 4 ya.

i'll leave you to the lovely david & hope things are less pants tomorrow!

purkul
x

Just Me said...

I sympathise with your plight. We need some warmer weather, sunshine and blue skies, don't we. I do hope you feel better very soon.
((gentle hugs))