Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's definitely autumn.....

Dodging the showers this afternoon I got my tripod and took some long exposures (up to two seconds) of moving leaves in the squally winds.
For a short while I became lost in what I was doing and forgot my aching feet and knees.
The colours are particularly startling this autumn - I think that is something to do with the recent warm spell which allows trees to convert and reabsorb a lot of the green pigment (leaving behind the reds and yellows) in their leaves before they fall off. Whatever the biochemistry - the results are an extraordinary range of warm hues that lift my spirits.

3 comments:

klahanie said...

Hi Tone. I have also noticed the brilliant radiance of the autumn leaves this year. It is reminiscent of the autumn they experience in the 'New England' States and in many part of eastern Canada.
It makes for beautiful photography.
Cheers Tony.

Dixie@dcrelief said...

blueshawk:
This looks so much like Pennsylvania; such beauty! dcrelief

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=advanced windowscare professional 2.6.0.943 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg