Thursday, November 16, 2006

lost day...

....following three good days (I'm so glad I felt well for P's b'day), I woke up today feeling crap - very painful joints (typing this is real labour), guts in revolt (I'll spare you the detail) and feeling generally lousy (headache, the dread fatigue). I'm beginning to think these new pain control patches don't suit me. I didn't wake til 9:30 (normally I get up around seven), so I thought it might be a bad one.


Maybe I'll spend the day in the cockpit (on the sofa, surrounded by remotes, communicators, books, beverages etc) watching Futurama DVDs and listening to accumulated podcasts (I'm so 30th century) - the housework can wait another day - as Bender might say, "you can bite my shiny metal ass!"

PS - hope I feel well enough for singing tonight - it's one of the highlights of my week

....and remember find out what happened today by tuning in tomorrow for the next exciting episode in "The life of creaking old buffer"

3 comments:

Alec said...

That sounds awful - poor you. I don't suppose there's anything I can do to help, but if there is, please leet me know.

Make the most of Bender, though. He's outrageous!

emma said...

Sorry you've had such a lousy day tone, hoping tomorrow's easier.

atypicalpen said...

shame we didn't get to the choir last night darling - we must contact Kate and Greg to ask them to go through the songs with us as we're not going next week either......